You can call your local police station if your family member was recently arrested. They may still be in the police cells. You can locate your local police station at Victoria Police's website.

List of Victorian police stations

You can also contact Corrections Victoria, who oversee prisons in Victoria. Call (03) 8684 655 for Corrections Victoria's Sentenced Calculation and Warrant Information unit. This unit has responsibility for information on people in Victorian prisons. Please note this line can only give you the location of a person if you are on their visit list.